Friday, December 9, 2011

I DO


When I was small
my sister came and asked me
Do you like to play?
I said
No I don't.
When I was a teen
my mother came and asked me
Do you like to cook?
I said
No I don't.
When I was in my youth
my friends came and asked me
Do you like to go on a picnic?
I said
No I don't.
When I was in my middle age
my co-workers came and asked me
Do you like to retire and be with your family?
I said
No I don't.
And now
When I am in my old age
life itself came and asked me
Do you like to go back in life and do
what you earlier refused to do?
I said
Yes I do.... 




8 comments:

  1. really , creative verse.and I'm also agree it was
    it is and it will be the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually we should use some valuable opportunities at it's time itself. different way of thinking & nicely expressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u WildRose/SnowDrop :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you felt after reading my posts. I really value your ideas. Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...